Coach Watson’s Community MVP
Married – Robin Buckley
Jacob (Married to Sloane and have three boys, Kasin, Roman, and Titan)
Caleb (Married to Kaylee)
Micah (Married to Alyssa)
· Born in Gulfport, Mississippi but raised in Easley, SC
· Graduate of Furman University with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
· Graduate of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary with a Masters in Education with an emphasis in Youth Ministry.
· Served in several churches in South Carolina as Student Pastor including a 25 year stint at First Baptist Church of Spartanburg.
· Currently Director of Leadership Development for Fire Pit Ranch which is a non-profit that focuses on reaching young men, grades 5-12 who don’t have father figures in their lives by establishing mentoring clubs in schools throughout the Upstate.
· Written for numerous journals, periodicals, curriculum tracks and books with Lifeway Christian Resources.
· Chaplain of Dorman High School Football Team since 1997
· Assistant Director of Palmetto Boys State, sponsored by The American Legion.
· Elected Vice President of the South Carolina Baptist Convention – 2019-2020 – First non-Senior Pastor to serve in this capacity.
· Certified Coach, Mentor, and Facilitator with the John Maxwell Team.
· Producer of The Seth Buckley Leadership Podcast.
· Producer of “Fueled by Fire” through Fire Pit Ranch which focuses on mobilizing men to be more actively engaged with reaching and guiding the next generation of young me